A Team Committed To Your Health & Financial Future
WelcomeTo Our Blog!
We are Ideosvany & Katherinn Palacio and We are a couple on a mission with one of the best companies and families in the world "Visalus" We are here to help fight the Obesity Epidemic as well as teach those ready on how to better their financial life by teaching you how to build your Visalus or Your Very Own Home Business from scratch.
Quote of the Week!
Life is like a book,
Everyday is a new page,
Every month is a new chapter &
Every year is a new series!
It has been 11 days since I started my new 90 Day Challenge and I am already down 10 Lbs, super happy and excited about it, until I got sick with real bad stomach pains on Sunday night and ended up in the ER, luckily it was only bad indigestion due to something I ate on Sunday, still trying to figure out what because I have been so good with eating the right things, the only thing that I could think of, is probably the meat we ate at a Barbeque Place we went to have lunch at that Sunday.
So Monday and Tuesday the Doctor told me to give my body a break and Wednesday I can start back up again, so I am ready to get back into full force with reaching my goal with 2 days behind, I just need to push a little harder and I will be back on track and ready to look AMAZING again for myself and for my hubby!.
Kats Transformation Day 6
This is only the beginning to a new life, I have also decided to start a 7 Day Positive Only Challenge from Tony Robbins in where you can only think nothing but Positive thoughts no matter in the situation that you are, you must overcome it with nothing but looking at the Positive side of it by finding the solution faster instead of dreading on the negative, in which that is where one would fail so you have to start all over again, I will keep you updated during this next 7 days and I encourage you all to do the same for the next 7 days and let me know how it goes by commenting here and we can help each other out, sounds like a fun experience don’t you think?
Here is the link to the video, so you can watch and start your 7 Day Mental Positive Challenge – I know we will all do good, all it takes is the mindset to want to achieve it to make the change in order to take more and more action everyday until it becomes natural. Just like the Top Leaders always mention ” I am not saying its going to be easy, but it sure is going to be so worth it”
Now I am off to bed, you all have an incredible and blessed week and remember its never to late to start, you have every second of your only life to make it the best, just remember though that the only way you will be able to enjoy it and fight to enjoy it even more with your loved ones is by taking care of the only place you really have to live in, which is your “BODY”
Today I am starting my new 90 Day Challenge to Lose 20 Lbs and get back into the best shape of my life. I am ready to make my health a top priority as it should always be, but do to a past situation in my life I let myself go for the last time and i gained back 20 pounds which have had me feeling horrible and tired. Today marks a new beginning to the new me that I will be working on and not only physically but mentally as well.
At the moment I am learning to manage time in order to make my challenge the best it can be, because I don’t know if any ladies have this issues when it comes down to making time for you in order to exercise, is actually finding the time to do it, between working, taking care of a family, a house and a home business (if you are in one). So as I was thinking of what my exercise routines would be for right when I wake up and before I go to bed, I said why not incorporate exercise through out the day by doing it in between different activities that you might be doing especially when you are home.
It might sound crazy and feel awkward at the moment you do it, but just like everything else it will feel less awkward and more like doing it more and more. I know it will be a fantastic idea and I will get into the best shape of my life!
My 90 Day Challenge Will Consist of the Following:
- I will be taking the Transformation Kit from Body By Vi
* 2 Shakes a Day
* The Cherry Neuro (for body and brain benefits any time of day)
* Vi-Slim Metab-Awake (To Help Burn The Fat Naturally)
* ViSalus Vi-Pak Omegas (twice per day for healthy omega benefits from head to toe)
- My Snacks and Meals will consist of:
and all the healthy meals that I will be learning to cook and share with you
Through out the day as I mentioned I will be doing different types of exercises and crunches as many as I can through out the day, at the end that will equal to a full hour work out, and wont have to feel guilty if I don’t exercise, this way you are on constant power mode and loosing the weight with out giving up because of time issues. This is going totally rock I know it!
For My Morning and Before Bed Exercises I will be doing an 8 Minute Work Out That Will Consist of Doing 3 Cycles of:
1. 50 Jumping Jacks
2. 15 Push Ups
3. 50 Sit-Ups
4. 50 Bicycles
5. 50 Mountain Climbers
6. 30 Second Plank
Every week I will be adding 5 or 10 more to each one, its up to you to decide on the number you want to start and then just increase as you get better.
I must say that I am extremely happy and I can not wait to share my transformation with the world be able to inspire another person to make a change for their life for the better with my story.
“Accept where you are, remember where you’ve been, but most importantly, know where you want to be”
The Pros & Cons of Starting a Home Business
People seem to forget that every business ever created since the beginning of time was created right from their own basement or living room. Every major brand, corporation and business out there started with an idea and with a business plan in which you had to present to the bank in order to get approved for the loan in order to get your place and then hire employees so your vision could start coming to reality. In the home business side, you start with the same idea, the amazing thing about it, is that you don’t need to have a big start up cost, a place or employees.
To help you a little more to understand the Pros & Cons of starting your own home business, I have listed below the most important points/tips in which you should consider when deciding if the home business is for you or not (a little secret – everyone should learn this business it is truly amazing and fun when you start realizing you finally got it and results are showing for it)
Lets Me Start by Talking about the Cons
It takes an incredible amount of super self-discipline to start work when you know you don’t have to be at the office by 8am or so.
Pressure to start or finish anything it is not a big deal because you are the only one that needs to do it
You are the only one there to get you motivated to do what needs to be done for your business
You might miss working with others, as you are a one man show till you create your own team.
Lunches will be lonely since you are home, but with time that will change to fun lunch meetings
If you ever feel like escaping by talking a day off from work to stay home, you can’t because you are already there.
A boss can’t see how much effort and hours you are putting in to your job, because the boss there is you, so there is no one there to say well job done, so you are judged more on the sales you are making than your work ethic and other intangible factors.
There is a danger of overwhelming yourself from working too many hours, studying too many different leaders and coaches and the learning process of software’s in order to get traffic to your home business.
Now let me continue with the Pros
Low capital required
Low budget for Advertisement , Designing & Hosting Services
Low capital requires to start (if you have a bigger budget it will help you 100% more with your home business)
You are free to do as you please at the time and day you choose
You save on gas as you don’t have to commute to and from work
You can work as casual as you like, you can even work wearing your pj’s
You can write off a small portion of your home office expenses on your taxes
This type of work situation could be especially convenient for stay at home dads, moms or anyone who has
As you can see, there are 2 sides to working from home, and from experience do not let the Cons overweight the Pro’s, in this industry learning to be extremely Self-Disciplined and consistent with your business is the only way you will start making money, getting followers to join your home business team and be able to make the 6-7 Figures the Top Leaders in this industry are making.
My husband and I love being able to teach others what we are doing and I hope this answers any questions you might have and please don’t be afraid to give us a call to help you even further, no matter what home business you will like to start on.
The 6 Best Tips to Making Every Moment of Your Home Business Learning Process Count
Are you experiencing Loss of Focus even though your heart is telling you to do it? Fighting against all odds to make it work and feel like you are giving 100% and more of yourself with everything you do, to then realize you have barely made it to #3 of your to do list?
So How Can You Stay 100% or more motivated in order to continue to build not only your potential to do it but also the consistency that needs to go with it?
Here are the 6 Best TipsI Found To Make Every Moment Count When It Comes to Taking My Home Business to the next level and I must tell you that, every day I get better and better and results are showing for it – you need to remember one thing it all starts with you!
1.Making It Count Day By Day: One of the things that we need do as first time entrepreneurs is we need learn how to manage our time, how to be leaders and learn how to manage and what needs to be done for your home business online and offline by giving your full effort without feeling overwhelmed and getting positive results. Every night before you go to sleep, make your To-Do-List of 10 things that you will like to make happen the following day for your business and also your personal life, especially if you are a mom entrepreneur like me, if you are working during the day start with 5 things and move up from there. You must also, and this is a BIG MUST, give yourself 30 minutes to an hour of self improvement by listening to audio tapes, reading books, attending webinars and motivational calls every day, this will prepare you for the amazing things that are coming and they teach you the correct tools to make it in this industry. My husband and I love to hear Jim Rhon, Tony Robbins, Dani Johnson, and we are connected to the daily and weekly calls we have from our leaders and home business.
2. Don’t think about perfection, think about consistency and getting it done –(remember practice makes perfect) : I want you to know and take it from experience don’t try to be perfect at writing, talking and posting, if not you will be in the same place and will never feel truly satisfied with what you are writing or talking at that moment. When you write a blog, a post ect, don’t look for perfection just say what you feel, just repost things about your business from your leaders, you can also look for it in their website and blog, with time you will start writing from the heart and from what you have been learning. The only thing you cannot do is quit, if you feel like nothing is coming out on paper, take a 10 minute break, take a deep breath and try one more time.
3. Start Each Day with the End In Mine: I love this saying by Tony Robbins – “I believe life is constantly testing us for our level of commitment and life’s greatest rewards is reserved for those who demonstrate a never ending commitment to act until they achieve.” – It is so very true, the only way you are going to get to your end is by staying 1 billion percent committed to where you want to go and there has to be a purpose and a why behind it to make you want it even more. By working each day and doing what needs to be done, you are way ahead of so many others in the same journey as you.
4. Choose Positive Thinking Over Negative Thinking – It is the Only Way You Will Achieve The Results You Want: We all know that being positive, feeling good, happy and energized will give us the rush that we need in order to accomplish anything we want and get a good response and return for doing so. Now if you have nothing but negative things, negative people, feeling sad, mad and so on will lead to not doing what must be done and feeling even more crappy and more distant from our dreams and goals, this is why all the top leaders, speakers and coaches tell you, “You Become the 5 People You Surround Yourself With” If you hear nothing but negative things from your surroundings that is all you will ever accomplish and they will never let you move forward because they are too coward to make a change for the better. Now if you surround yourself with people with the same dreams and goals, you are sure to make them come true and the best part is learning together, teaching and the friendships you will make along the way that will last a lifetime.
5. Set Realistic Short-Term and Long – Term Goals: The #1 rule I have learned from not only my husband but also from the Top Leaders in this industry is you must avoid at all costs feeling overwhelmed from wanting to do so much at the same time, this is why I live by my To-Do-List as it not only helps me manage daily goals and objectives but also my short-term and long-term goals that I have on a separate list. The more you commit to reaching those daily, short & long term goals the easier they get to make them happen and the feeling is incredible and rewarding, On my refrigerator and in my home office I have another favorite quote of mine from the man himself Jim Rohn that says: Did you finish your day today? Remember: You cannot start a new day if you haven’t finished your previous one. This is so true, that is where the overwhelming and the laziness start, because your new day has to be started with something old instead of new and that is time wasted. After you get the hang of keeping consistent everything else follows and your business starts getting results.
6. You Deserve a Celebration After Every Goal Achieved: Don’t be afraid to reward yourself every time you achieve one of your objectives and goals, set aside another list of what rewards you will give yourself for achieving certain goals, the bigger the goal, the bigger the reward.
The happiest moment after you embark on your journey of leader, entrepreneur and coach, is the ability to be able to help so many have the same opportunity as you do and that is by teaching them the same process of making their home business work how it should, with love, passion and dedication.
Metabolism: we all want it to work FOR us, not against us. Your metabolism determines how fast you convert calories into energy. With a fast metabolism you’ll burn calories quickly and have lots of energy. But with a slow metabolism… ugh. You not only burn fewer calories and gain fat more easily, you’re sluggish and tired!
Here are five easy ways to get your metabolism to speed up…
1 – Eat Smaller & More frequent Meals
“Starving” rarely helps you lose weight – in fact, it does the opposite. You don’t want your body to think you may not eat for a long time, because it will go into “starvation mode” and STOP burning calories!
So start eating smaller meals more often – every 3 to 4 hours is good – and eat enough nutrient-dense foods that give you good energy. That will train your body to use its natural fat burning mechanisms.
2 – Drink More Water
When you don’t drink enough water, your internal organs don’t function optimally. So drink at least 64 ounces of purified water daily, and even more if you are more than 20 pounds overweight or if you exercise a lot. To give that plain water some variety, try adding one of my and my husbands all time favorite Neuro Lemon Lift Drink Mix or Neuro Raspberry Boost Drink Mix in which it Boost your energy, your body and your brain with healthy energy! ViSalus NEURO® fights tiredness and helps mental focus with a unique, patent-pending blend of energy ingredients like Rhodiola, DMAE, and healthy Vitamin B, for lasting energy. Mixes in water for energy on the go.
3 – Work Out With Weights
Cardio is great, but it’s not enough. Weight training 3 times a week increases lean muscle which triggers your metabolism to speed up. The more muscle you have, the more energy required to maintain it – which means you’re body will naturally burn more calories.
Before starting a weight training regime, consult your doctor and talk with a trainer at your gym. You want to be sure you use the proper form when you do weights so to prevent injury. The great thing about weight training is that you don’t need equipment to do it anywhere – crunches, squats, leg lifts, and push-ups are as good as weights when you’re on the road or can’t go to the gym.
4 – Ban The Sugar!
Sugary snacks and dessert make your blood sugar levels spike and drop, which encourages a problem called “insulin resistance.” This means your body stops processing sugar efficiently and starts to store it as fat almost immediately. Yes, that phrase “Just apply this ice cream directly to my gut” is really true if you have insulin resistance!
If you crave sweets, replace sugary treats with small servings of fresh fruits, raw vegetables, lean proteins, and nuts, or just simply eat a Nutra-Cookie - Enjoy a cookie that tastes great — and is good for you, too as it combines protein, fruit, fiber and 2.2 servings of fruit and vegetable nutrients to curb your appetite. With our exclusive Soft Bake Technology, this is a great on-the-go nutrition or snack between meals. Now available in three delectable flavors: Chocolate Chip, Oatmeal Raisin and Peanut Butter.. Over time, your cravings for sugar will fade substantially – it’s only when you keep eating sugar that you keep craving it!
The Balance Kit provides optimal nutrition to help keep your body balanced. This Kit delivers vitamins, minerals,
protein and fiber to help you feel your best. WHAT ARE THE PRIMARY BENEFITS OF THE VI-SHAPE
NUTRITIONAL SHAKEMIX MEAL REPLACEMENT? Features a unique Tri-Sorb Protein Blend that helps support lean muscle and a healthy weight. Source of fiber, Lower carbs than other brands, Lactose-free Gluten-free, Friendly for those watching their sugar intake,
23 vitamins and minerals, Suitable for vegetarians, Non-GMO ingredients, with protein, nutrition and flavor,
Take Care Of The Only House You Can Really Live In….”YOUR BODY”
Now a days no one is taking care of the only house they should be worrying about, which is “YOUR BODY” because they are worrying about other things, or because they don’t have time, is to expensive or they don’t believe in there true strength to make it happen, I am not saying that what you are going through at the moment is not important but if you don’t have a healthy lifestyle and you don’t feel good about yourself, then how can you take care of the rest of the worries you have and take care of your family?
There is no if’s, and’s or but’s about it because in the long run you are going to have to make time when all the follwing diseases start showing up because of being overweight or obese:
Top 10 Diseases:
1. High Blood Pressure —High blood pressure is the primary cause of death among Americans older than 25. About 75 million people suffer from high blood pressure or hypertension, which is a major risk factor for heart disease. Blood pressure tends to increase with weight gain and age. It is not known why obesity is a major cause of high blood pressure. However, research has shown that obese patients displayed an increase in blood volume and arterial resistance. For people who are overweight and have high blood pressure, losing as little as 8 pounds can help reduce blood pressure to a safe level.
2. Diabetes Obesity is considered one of the most significant factors in the development of insulin resistance, and insulin resistance can lead to type 2 diabetes. According to the World Health Organization, more than 90 percent of diabetes patients worldwide have type 2 diabetes. Being overweight or obese contributes to the development of diabetes by making cells more resistant to the effects of insulin. A weight loss of 15-20 pounds can help you decrease your risk of developing type 2 diabetes. Read: Exercising with Diabetes.
3. Heart Disease — According to the American Heart Association, obesity is a major risk factor for developing coronary heart disease, which can lead to a heart attack or stroke. People who are overweight are at a greater risk of suffering a heart attack before the age of 45. Obese adolescents have a greater chance of having a heart attack before the age of 35 than non-obese adolescents. If you are overweight, losing 10-15 pounds can reduce your risk of developing heart disease. If you exercise regularly, the risk of developing heart disease falls even more. Read: Benefits of Cardiovascular Exercise.
4. High Cholesterol levels —High cholesterol is one of the leading causes of heart attacks. Cholesterol is transported through your blood in two ways: the low –density lipoprotein (LDL), which transports cholesterol to the cells that need it, and the high-density lipoprotein (HDL), which is the healthy cholesterol that reduces your risk for heart attack. Having high LDL levels raises your risk of having heart disease by 20 percent. Losing 11-20 pounds can help you significantly reduce your cholesterol level.
5. Cancer — A study by the American Heart Association found that being overweight increases your chances for developing cancer by 50 percent. Women have a higher risk of developing cancer if they are more than 20 pounds overweight. Regular exercise and a weight loss of as little as 12 pounds can significantly decrease the risk.
6. Infertility — Being obese can cause changes in the hormonal levels of women, which can result in ovarian failure. Women who are 15-25 pounds overweight are at a higher risk of suffering from infertility and ovarian cancer. Our bodies need to be at an appropriate weight to produce the right amount of hormones and regulate ovulation and menstruation. Don’t think men are immune to infertility. Overweight men have a greater chance of developing motility and a lower sperm count. Shedding 12-14 pounds can help you lower the risks.
7. Back Pain — Obesity is one the contributing factors of back and joint pain. Excessive weight can cause injury to the most vulnerable parts of the spine, which carries the body’s weight. When it has to carry excess weight, the odds of suffering from a spinal injury or structural damage increase. Being overweight also raises the risk of developing osteoporosis, lower back pain, arthritis, and osteoarthritis. Losing 10-15 pounds can help you decrease the risk of developing these problems.
8. Skin Infections — Obese and overweight individuals may have skin that folds over on itself. These creased areas can become irritated from the rubbing and sweating, which can lead to skin infections.
9. Ulcers — According to a study by the National Institutes of Health (NIH), obesity can be a contributing factor to the development of gastric ulcers. Gastric ulcers occur when there is an imbalance between the amount of hydrochloric acid that is secreted and the enzyme pepsin. Overweight men are at a greater risk of developing gastric ulcers than women. A weight loss of as little as 7 pounds can help reduce the risk.
10. Gallstones — Being severely overweight increases the risk of developing gallstones, especially in women. Gallstones are caused when the liver releases excessive amounts of bile, which is stored in the gallbladder. Gallstones are more common in older women and those with a family history of gallstones. Losing 4-9 pounds reduces the risk of developing gallstones. Moderate exercise also can help lower your risk.
(References:American Heart Association, National Institutes of Health, and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention)
Now when this deadly diseases start showing you up you are going to have to make time to see your doctor? and did I mention how expensive its going to be to get you healthy again? how many days you are going to have to miss from work? and so many more negative things that come around when you have to make the time to make you better again.?
Friends, why wait for this to happen, when the Solution is right in front of you, but if you are not willing to make a change for you and your family no one else will be able to help because it all starts with you and only you. If you don’t have the will power to say I am going to Beat Obesity and take Action then how do you expect to make a change for the better for you?
I really hope you take the next step into a healthier life for you and your loved ones, there is nothing more amazing then having all the energy in the world to be able to enjoy life and family to the fullest.
When You Set Your Mind to a State of I Must Succeed – You Don’t Stop For No One!
Hi friends how are you all doing on this beautiful day or night, depending on what time zone you are in, for me its 12:33am Eastern Time, everyone is asleep and I am here to share with you all that I am truly proud of me, and that I am freaking excited and happy because I found me again, my why I was put here and what is it that I have to do in order to make everything work the way I wanted it to, not the way everyone else thinks its needs to be done, I don’t know about you but ENOUGH IS ENOUGH – if everyone else wants to be right then be right, but me and Yovany want to be rich by making people rich as well, by making them healthier and happier. You see we have a passion for helping others, but because of my lack of trust in me and my fear of rejection, we have not been able to make it work. But I am here to say NO MORE – I BELIEVE IN ME, MY ABILITY, MY KINDESS & MY STRONG BELIEVE IN VISALUS, NETWORK MARKETING and MY BELIEVE IN GOD, no matter what he has always been and always will be by my and my families side.
I AM COMMITTED TO ME, MY FAMILY & U
I have committed to spend about 3 hours at night to work on the home business online, as during the day my hours are taken by corporate America as they call the “JOB” that helps us “make a living with the wages we make and this is ok, but profits make you a fortune, which is super fine” - Like Mr. Jim Rhon Quotes.
I am very happy to able to learn how to manage it all, without feeling guilty that I ended up doing nothing or that I did not give the time to my family and to my house duties. But now everything seems to be falling into place, I am taking full control of it all and even my blog, twitter and facebook accounts are getting visitors every day, people are commenting and soon they will start buying and joining @teamyovakat to work together as a strong team to make it to the “TOP TOGETHER”
It’s only up from here, no more looking back, no more letting the negative people who want to stay right bring me down again, and I will fear no one or nothing when it comes to sharing the wonderful information about Visalus and its mission which is to give us all our life, our health and our financial freedom.
Super excited as well as we will be starting our next 90 day challenge….ready to get the six pack I always wanted and to lose 15 more pounds – getting ready to order our Transformation Kit later on today!
Well friends have yourselves a very especial, blessed and safe night or day and will be back later to blog some more.
Prayers to all the families in Oklahoma, who have just gone through a horrible Tornado which damaged over 2,400 homes and impacted over 10,000 people in the suburbs of Oklahoma City on Monday afternoon, killing at leasr 51 people with the death toll expected to rise according to the Oklahoma Medical Examiner’s Office.
That hundreds of homes and businesses have been destroyed and that the Tornado hit 2 schools and a hospital. Rescue workers have been working together searching for survivors through what was left of the buildings and homes.
Latest Update: President Obama signs the Disaster declaration, which orders federal aid to be supplement state and local recovery efforts in the area.
This is why we all need to get together to do our part as we always due when it comes to helping all those in need. Please help us with the relief for Oklahoma by donating to the cause, just click on the picture below and may God look over them and help all those families pass this hard time.
Are you one of those people that have started a diet and then gone completely nuts and super mad because its just not working the way you expected it to? Well let me tell you that you are not alone, I have been there and I know many others that are going through it and even maybe you are going through it right now. well don’t you worry because you have come to the right place to find out WHY its happening to you and what you will be doing to stick to the right weight loss and fitness program that is right for you.
Lets Us Look at What I Think are The 3 Reasons To Why It’s Not Working For You….
1. HIDDEN CALORIES or TOXINS
The main problem we all face is that we really don’t take the time to realize that many of the common foods and drinks that we all like so much contain hidden calories, chemicals and toxins that could be really sabotaging to your weight loss. For example, what about the few “small” packages of raw sugar that you put into your latte or coffee in the morning as each of those packages contains 20 calories, and if you use artificial sweeteners stay away from those even more as research shows that they can act as Toxins in some people. Now for those that are Salad Lovers like myself, make sure that you don’t use dressings with high sugars, fats, sodium and artificial ingredients. For those that plan to go vegetarian, stay away from foods that includes high fat ingredients like coconut milk, batter, and full dairy products like cheese of butter.
2. NOT ENOUGH WATER
The usual amount that we should all drink is at least 8 glasses of water, just plain water every day. But if you want to lose
Why Drink Water? 1. Helps to Lose Weight 2. Healthy Skin 3 Fights Infections 4. Gets Rid of Body Toxins 5. Healthy Heart 6. Prevents Joint Pains & Arthritis 7. Boosts Energy 8. Prevents Constipation 9. Reduces the Risk of Cancer 10. Improves Productivity
more than 20 pounds, if you exercise more that 3 hours a day or more, or if you live in a hot climate, you would actually need to drink much more water. I
So in order for you not to retain water while loosing weight, just drink more every day that way your body will more effectively release any excess water in the tissues and it will also help release any toxins that may be stored in your Fat Cells, making your weight loss quicker. Also make sure that you keep an eye on how much salt your ingesting, since the more sodium you ingest, the more likely you are to retain water.
3. STRESS & NEGATIVITIE
Especially in todays stressful world, your subconscious beliefs and hidden attitudes can be messing with your body “under the sheets” which leads to preventing you from losing weight, instead you gain weight. It could also be that deep inside you are afraid of losing weight or maybe you get “secondary gain”, this is because when you are stressed your body releases hormones that can flood your system and actually make you gain the weight and this is scientifically proven not theory….so if you are experiencing a lot of stress at this time, try by starting to walk 30 minutes a day for the next 2 weeks and after start adding a really good health and fitness programthat will help you lose the weight and keep it off for good.
Health and Fitness Programs That I Know Will Help You Lose The Weight You Want, By Having Fun While Learning to Be Healthy and Fit….I Still Use This Programs Today.
1. The 90 Day Challenge By Body By Vi: It’s All About Losing Weight, Feeling Great, Saving Money and Winning Prizes For Transforming Your Life – Learn More at Take The Challenge with Team Yovakat
2. Insanity BootCamp – I must tell you that I freaking love this work out, it makes you work our every part of your body wanting to do it even more as you get stronger and stronger – click below to get you copy today!
Well hope you all like todays post as to why the so called diets are not working and what you can do to make it happen. If you have any questions please let me know and I will be happy to help in any way.
How Do You Handle It All While Trying to Build Your Home Business, Taking Care of the Family, House and a Full Time Job?
What do you do, so you don’t lose it and give up, how do you fight against all odds, the world and the people who put you down because they think you are simply crazy for believing in the Future I know I will give my family.
How do you handle family time and time for yourself, how do you handle it all, when you are on the bridge of having a breakdown because nothing seems to go as planned?
It has been one heck of a roller coaster ride of ups and downs that I have been going through this past year, to the point in where even my emotional state of mind is not there at the moment, as I am feeling like I have no control and not matter what I do, its not making me or my family happy. The worst thing is that I have no one to talk to about this, I don’t have a friend, a mom, a sister or even a cousin to even talk to, well I do have them they just don’t think how I do and I don’t thing they would understand what I am going through at the moment since they all think I am crazy to believe in the success I know that my family and I will have with Visalus and Network Marketing. This is why I decided why not journal about what I am feeling and share it with readers like you who are either going through something like this, or have already gone through it and can give me and other woman advice on what worked for you and what helped you break through this emotional roller coaster ride that not only myself but also plenty of woman out there are going through right now.
Some of you might have your partner involved and some may not, in our house both Ideosvany and I have been in it together since the beginning, we do bump heads, disagree, argue and make up, but that is what will make us stronger as a couple and stronger as leaders. Just at the moment we are facing difficult times that day by day we are managing getting rid of them, my main problem with me is that I had stop believing in me because no matter what I tried to do for us and our home business nothing seemed to go as planned, and that would just bring me down even more and doubt even if I am capable of doing, but because I believe in Visalus and Network Marketing I never gave up and I promote it and work at it with my head high even though on the inside I am an emotional wreck breaking through into a calm, happy, healthy and financially free life.
So there you have it, a little about my crazy life and what is going on, and just know that we can all make it through and cant wait to hear from all you ladies and lets all help each other no matter what home business you are in, we are all part of the same team, which is the team to be FREE from it all and to be able to enjoy what we value most and that is our family.
You all have a wonderful Saturday and Weekend!
A Team Committed To Your Health & Financial Future!!